Support and educate families and community partners with meaningful dementia-related programs.
Each session is 60 minutes in duration.
- How to have a meaningful visit: Gain skills that will help family and friends spend valuable time with a loved one with memory loss
- Home safe home: Explore strategies to adapt the home environment to be safe and dementia-friendly
- Viewing family caregiving through a spiritual lens: Consider how the act of caregiving may develop inner strength, resilience and spiritual growth in previously unknown ways
- Create comfort and meaning at end-of-life: Describe and plan how the dying process can be elevated to a more comfortable and sacred experience
- Care for the Caregiver: Understand stress-filled triggers and strategies to prevent caregiving fatigue
- Addressing family conflict: Identify common sources of family conflict and intervening strategies
- Dying Matters: Review advance planning strategies to honor a person’s end-of-life wishes including the POLST form (Provider Options for Life Sustaining Treatment). Initiate your own advance care plan using 5 Wishes
Programs offered in Chicago and Cook County
Call today 773-704-1834 to discuss more package information or related out of state programs.